Re: [Evolution] +cvs.2001.03.22.09.00 observations.

On 24 Mar 2001 13:04:22 -0600, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
I'm running the CVS version (cvs -z3 update -dP evolution).  I didn't
know there was a .10 branch yet (not that it's ever publicized or
anything...).  My gtkhtml is from the GTHKTML_0_8_3 branch of cvs from
around March 8.

well, i need to change my story.  i keep getting confused thinking its
0.10 because the spash says so, but the title bar quite clearly says:

Evolution 0.9 [+cvs.2001.03.24.09.00]

so, i guess it's 0.9 still.

and, btw, this latest snapshot ( 03.24 instead of 03.22 ) has fixed the
speed problem, the email addresses in the preview pane problem, and done
much better on the expunge problems. gotta love it when the day after
you try and report a bug, it is already fixed... ;-)

also, the rampant memory comsumption seems to be much better also, but
i'll leave it running for a while to see.

cheers,

--

    CraigL->Thx();
    Be Developer ID: 5852