[Evolution] Segmentation fault! Help!

Hi!

I'm running a Debian Linux system and yesterday upgraded to the latest CVS
snapshot of Evolution (0.9+cvs.2001.03.23.09.00) at the time. The only
problem is that whenever I run Evolution, it crashes with a segmentation
fault. It makes it past the splash screen phase, activates all it's
components and registers all my folders, and starts to display the main
window. While it's trying to display this, it crashes inexplicably...

Any ideas on how I can narrow down or solve the problem would be
appreciated.

Cheers

Carl