Re: [Evolution] hang when "Applying Filters"

On 22 Mar 2001 20:02:02 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Here we go:

I have filters which colorize and dispatch some mails which worked
perfectly during 0.9 snapshots. Since 0.10 snapshots (or whatever they're
called, 0.9post or 0.10pre), mail is correctly dispatched but not colorized
anymore.

So basically it is only on incoming mail that colourisation doesn't
occur?  This has been reported a few times so far, but nobody has looked
into it yet.

In "Inbox" (\box), I can press Ctrl-Y (Apply Filters) on a mail, and the
correct color is assigned, and all is well.

In "Lists" (maildir), same thing (the mail is colorized), but then the
mailer half-hangs: I can select other mails but that's all. Can't open
them. No cpu used, no disk access, nada.

Looks like a deadlock in the modified move_to code that went in to
suppor the vtrash, fejj?
Actually he's waiting on some stuff from me before he can change that,
so wait a while it should show up.

 !Z