Re: [Evolution] Nice one

On 24 Mar 2001 02:03:28 +0200, Sean Allen wrote:
Hi, I've been using evolution pretty much since 0.8 was first announced
and in the last two months, pretty much nothing else, brilliant, it's
great (beyond the odd mangled zip attachment and occasional killer
message), has all the functionality I need and the  gnu-pg, contacts and
scheduler work pretty well too, however (ahh)  latest (red-carpet

Yes, the software is great.

wise)..you've changed the progress popup...from a usability standpoint
the old way (total progress of messages downloaded) is much better, as

The new progress bar is totally screwed up.
I hope someone will fix it.

normally, Mail messages are fair;ly trivial in length, and I don't see
who would need an individual progress report on each message (or maybe

You are right.

--
Florin Andrei

Typical message from an open source forum:
"It works for me. By the way, your quoting sucks" - Wietse Venema