Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling Gal-0.5

Let me ask this: the libiconv files should be "libiconv", correct? Because I did a search of my whole system and found nothing. Checking the rpm db found nothing. The only thing close is liconv. I've searched the usual places (ftp.gnome.org and ftp.ximian.com) for libiconv, but with no success. Any idea where I can pick up this package?

Thanks,
Tim

Dan Winship wrote:

The workaround is to uninstall libunicode and libiconv, rebuild
libunicode, then rebuild libiconv.

-- Dan