[Evolution] SnapShot 2001.03.23.09.00

Hello.

Well, the good news is that Evolution now starts up again!  Yipee!

The bad news is that the IMAP to Lotus Domino servers is still broke.
It seems that this functionality quit about the same time that the
features for getting mail every x numbers of minutes actually saved the
settings (around 20010321?).  I will try to get some info on this, but I
don't get any errors.  It asks for the IMAP password, and then the
little block in the lower left corner moves back and forth, a status is
displayed in the status area "opening store for ..." and it just
continues this until I get tired of waiting (several minutes - when it
was working in the previous release it just took seconds), and reboot
the machine.

Also, trying to expunge the inbox for pop still causes an application
error.

Still, a great job you're doing over there.

Best Regards,

DCM