[Evolution] Evolution NNTP

Hello,

First of all, I like to say: I love Evolution, you're doing great work.

But there's something about to worry: I got problems retrieving UseNet
News with Evolution. I compiled 0.9 (and cvs 20010321) with nntp-support
enabled, but when I want to configure a news server and click on the
add-button (for news sources), nothing happen: No warning, no error, no
message (I compiled with debug infos, but no output is produced).

Does anyone know, how to get NNTP working with Evolution? Or anybody
knows how to configure it in the conf-file (it seems to be
~/evolution/config/News)?

best regards

    Benedikt Meurer