[Evolution] fault in contact component (and feature request)

Hi,

Fault:
I compiled the last evolution from cvs (Mar 22), and I cannot edit
existing contacts. I double click on a contact and every entry I made is
grayed.

Feature request:
In the contact editor, there is a picture of a kind of man beside the
name of the person. If a woman is stored there, this looks very strange.
So, if you select Mrs (or something else) for the person, there should
be a little pic of a woman.
Beside this, I think it would be a helpfull possiblity to be able to do
the following: Clicking on the litte pic you get it in a separate window
in full size. Clicking once again lets you select the picture of the
real person. In these times with digital cameras you more and more have
the possibility to get a picture of the person. It should be possible to
store it in a contact editor.

Best regards,
Heinz-Josef Claes

No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this
message.