[Evolution] Orphaned Maildir Mail

Helu. Evolution has been working beautifully for me for the past
few months, thanks for the great work.

I'm having a small problem right now. I am using the 0.9
2001.03.14.20.47 build with maildir folders. Occasionally, when
I fetch mail from our POP3 server, Evolution will fail to
index the mail.

Most recently, I took in a batch of 145 messages. The messages
immediately appeared in my Inbox and vfolders (in the evolution
mailer app). However, when I clicked on one to bring it up, I got
a "file not found" error. Upon inspecting the maildir, I found
that my mail was in the tmp/ directory, not in the cur/ directory.
After shutting down evolution, running oaf-slay, and restarting
evolution, the messages no longer appeared in my Inbox or vfolders,
but remain in my tmp/ directory.

A subsequent mail grab did the same thing, bringing the count of
orphaned tmp/ mail messages to 147.

A mail grab after that worked, depositing a message in my Inbox and
properly in the cur/ directory.

Is there way for me to "inject" mail messages that are stranded
in the tmp/ dir into the real maildir directory? I'm tempted to just
copy them over and hope that evolution will just automatically
re-index them.

--
---
Thomas H. Ptacek