Re: [Evolution] IMAP

I do this today.  Our Exchange server allows IMAP, and I have to provide
my NT password when I connect to the IMAP server.

In the Mail configuration utility, my mail server is set to IMAP type
My mail account name is set to tom_cooper bigfoot com
My user information is set to Tom Cooper
My E-mail address is set to tom_cooper bigfoot com

On the servers tab,
Type=imap
hostname=fully qualified domain name of my mail server e.g.
"mail.domain.com"
username=tcooper
password=blank
Authentication=password