[Evolution] Forced Scrollbars?

Heya Evolutionites,

For whatever reason, I was born a scrollbar-hater.  I don't know why,
but I try to remove scrollbars from my screen whenever possible.
However, updating to the newest snapshot today (2001.03.21.14.38) gave
me quite a shock.  Almost EVERYWHERE that there COULD be a scrollbar HAD
one! Augh!  I quite nearly asked my plush Helix Monkey to push me into
traffic.  However, I managed to calm down, and write this email.  I know
it's a rather nitpick request, but could you PLEASE only show scrollbars
when they're necessary?  I'd REALLY appreciate it.

I don't know what component or whatever this is related to, but the tree
view has them, the message view pane has them (at least, whenever
there's a message in it, the compose window has them, and many other
windows have them, like the tasks and the contacts.

Thanks,
Tim