Re: [Evolution] latest snapshot

- The same mail still crashes Evo (who want to receive it ?)

Me! Me!

- The accentuated chars don't display properly in the From:, To:, Cc:
fields (said fields are very slow to render BTW, as if they were widgets on
their own)

They are widgets on their own (try right-clicking), but they're probably
going to change to be something else, so the person hacking on them
isn't bothering to fix this problem right now.

Re: filter colors, I suspect the problem is that the new ETree is not
honoring the color column in the model, meaning the colors are still
there, you just can't see them any more. (We apologize for the
philosophical questions this raises. :-) Should be fixed soonish...

-- Dan