From: Wayne Dyer <dwdyer austin rr com>
To: evolution ximian com
Date: 18 Mar 2001 21:08:24 -0600
Subject: [Evolution] Integration with other mail programs

I've been playing around with Evolution for some time now, and I'm quite
content, overall. However, I usually use mutt, as I often ssh in to my
system to read mail, and I don't bother with tunneling X over ssh.
Life's too short. :-)

Anyway, I'm very happy now that I can get mail from my standard inbox,
and I can read mail with mutt that evolution has grabbed off the spool
because I just navigate to the right mbox file and mutt's very happy.

I was wondering, though if there's a more elegant solution, as I already
use procmail to sort incoming mail into different files. The perfect
solution would be to point evolution folders to those pre-existing
files.

-W-