Re: [Evolution] mailer layout

Le 2001.03.19 20:13:11 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
Would it be possible to change the mailer layout ? I'd like to have the
list view and the mail view side-by-side instead of one above the
other.
This would really use the screen space right, esp. on big screens - I
mean,
big mails are usually really long and not that large.

Still, having the folder tree, message list, and message view
side-by-side would take up a huge amount of space horizontally. I can't
imagine it being a good use of space.

Well, I've just put 2 Evo shells side by side on my laptop 1024x768 screen
(where I *have* to make good use of it), one with only the shortcuts and
the list, and one with the view, and that's exactely how I'd like it.
Plenty of mails to look for in threads, and no need to scroll for many
short mails. Basically scrolling sucks when you use a laptop, and I have a
768 pixels tall screen, I hate being restricted to 300 pixels to read my
messages or select my mails.
I attached a screenshot. Don't believe it's a stupid idea.

Xav