Re: [Evolution] mailer layout

Would it be possible to change the mailer layout ? I'd like to have the
list view and the mail view side-by-side instead of one above the other.
This would really use the screen space right, esp. on big screens - I mean,
big mails are usually really long and not that large.

Still, having the folder tree, message list, and message view
side-by-side would take up a huge amount of space horizontally. I can't
imagine it being a good use of space.

The only problem I see with this disposition is that it doesn't mimick
Outlook perfectly - and I bet there are Outlook zealot over there, bearing
the look'n'feel of Evo  ;o)

No. The basic look and feel is Outlookish because (a) many people are
used to that, and (b) we didn't want to spend time coming up with a
whole new look and feel, especially back at the beginning when we had no
ui/design people.

-- Dan