Re: [Evolution] Mandrake 7.2-gnome-redcarpet-evolution

On 19 Mar 2001 15:35:53 -0500, Joseph B. Welsh wrote:
Ximian Gnome Desktop and Red Carpet Installer
I have subscribed to both of the but still can't find Evolution.

Am I Missing something that I should have set up?

I run Mandrake 7.1.  I don't believe Mandrake is supported yet, so I
have modified my redhat-release and mandrake-release files to fool
Red-Carpet into thinking I'm running Redhat 6.1.

This seems ok so far, but I don't recommend it : ) Until we're
supported, I think it's the only way however.

Aaron