[Evolution] Mandrake 7.2-gnome-redcarpet-evolution

Ok..
I have a couple of questions for the list and I sorry if they have been
answered before but I must of missed it.

I downgraded my laptop from Mandrake 8.0 beta back down to Mandrake 7.2
(kernel 2.2.17 and Glibc 2.1)
so I could install  Gnome 1.2 and Red Carpet.  I wanted to do this
because I wanted to use Red Carpet to get snapshot builds
of Evolution.

That said...Install of Gnome went well.  Used Ximian update to get
Red-Carpet, that went well.
When I try to use Red Carpet to get Evolution Snapshots I get stopped.

Here's what I get
run Red-carpet and get 'Error occurred trying to download channel data'
                                  'Unable to fetch Linux-Mandrake
channel'

Hit Ok to retry or Cancel to Continue..

hitting Ok results in the same message over again, so I hit cancel
Then I try to subscribe to the two channels available to me whuch are
Ximian Gnome Desktop and Red Carpet Installer
I have subscribed to both of the but still can't find Evolution.

Am I Missing something that I should have set up?

Thanks
Joe Welsh