[Evolution] Question re: pilot-conduits

Are there any plans to add pilot-conduits to the rpm distributions? And
if the answer is no, can anyone point me in the way of keeping stuff in
sync with the rpm database when you compile stuff from source? The
reason is, I want to be able to use red-carpet as much as possible to
update things, but I would consider compiling from source to get pilot
conduits in evolution. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen Blake
slnkh cc usu edu