[Evolution] partial quoting in reply

Hi-
One thing I would really like to have is the ability to have part of a
message quoted in the reply.  So, if I select some text in the original
message and hit reply, the composer would come up with that part of the
message quoted (and with lines re-justified as necessary).  If I hit
reply without anything selected, then the whole message is quoted in the
reply just as it is now.
Oh, one minor thing on the last couple of RedHat 6 snapshots.  The
delete button in the toolbar doesn't seem to work.
Cheers,
Scott