[Evolution] Handspring USB Visor

Hi all!

I wanted to drop a line and see if any one has any success getting a usb
Handspring Visor to work with either Gnome
or evolution.

I have had absoultly no success with either package. My Handspring works
great with j-pilot and although this works, I'd rather
use evolution.

In J-pilot, to get it sync with the Visor you actually leave device
option blank. Where you would normally enter /dev/pilot or /dev/palm
you don't enter anything.

This doesn't work for the gnome-conduits and I was hoping to find out if
any one else has gotten the the thing to work

Evolution has come a long way and I'm very impressed with the product.
Keep up the great work.

Thanks,
Joseph B. Welsh