RE: [Evolution] Update to Pre 8 Hangs on Install
- From: Patrick Nelson <pnelson neatech com>
- To: "'Stephen \"M.\" Williams'" <rootusr midsouth rr com>
- Cc: "Evolution List (E-mail)" <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: RE: [Evolution] Update to Pre 8 Hangs on Install
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:46:27 -0800
Wow that did it, thanks!
On 14 Mar 2001 1:48:38 -0800, Stephen "M." Williams wrote:
I had a similar problem on my RH 6.2 box. Try rebuilding the RPM
database then do the install again.
On 13 Mar 2001 17:21:38 -0800, Patrick Nelson wrote:
RH 6.2 Helix GNOME
When using Helix Update to update a my version of Evolution to Pre Rel 8,
everything goes well until it gets to the installing package phase. On
Installing package 1 of 11
(/var/cache/helix-install/evolution-0.8-0_helix_4.i386.rpm) just stops
the Gauge gets to 100%.
Tried it multiple times and it isn't working, Any ideas?
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev