Re: [Evolution] addressbook.db and some minor nits

and then moved files around.  Unfortunately, this didn't
work.  Still no contacts, and wombat still crashes.
      So what can I do to get my old contacts???

not a clue...

Hopefully someone can provide insight.  This isn't very nice...

Yeah sorry, me and jeff are mailer people ... hopefully someone else has
more clue on this.

There should be a checkbox to have it never ask you again, that's what I
clicked and it hasn't prompted me since.

I wish mine had that checkbox.  I guess I need to update CVS
and recompile.  Maybe I caught this feature halfway through
implementation.

Yep you sure did, mine has one!

 Michael