Re: [Evolution] LDAP support?

On 13 Mar 2001 03:23:25 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On 12 Mar 2001 12:38:10 -0500, Abe Fettig wrote:
Has any progress been made in resolving the issues that were preventing
Evolution from including LDAP support?  I found a post on the list about
a month ago that saind that there were some licensing issues.  Anybody
know the details of what those were?  I'd really like to use evolution
with an LDAP server here in my office...

LDAP support has been included for sometime now.

But because of licensing, it cannot be linked with openldap, right?