Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Galeon

Even better would be to have only the compose window open, preferably
with out starting the rest of evolution.

This won't be possible in 1.0. I'm not sure about later.

It might be some thing the folks planning should thimk about.  It is
possible with outlook, I don't know why though as to be useful outlook
needs to be always running.  At least with Evo I can have an appletr on
the pannel monitoring incomming mail and only need load evo when I have
mail to read or send.

The latter is why I think it would be useful.  Evo, like most modern
apps is slow to load, to be able to just load the composer and have it
pass the mail on would be a boon i think...