Re: [Evolution] LDAP support?

Do the daily builds include LDAP support or do I have to complile
evolution myself?  When I try to access one of the build-it "Other
Contacts" LDAP servers (Bigfoot, Infospace, etc) I get a message to the
effect of "You've tried to access an LDAP server, but LDAP is not built
in - you'll have to recompile evolution to include LDAP support."

Is there a way to make LDAP work with the daily builds?

Thanks,
Abe