Re: [Evolution] Dealing with broken mailers

On 12 Mar 2001 23:28:11 -0800, Richard Zach wrote:

[snip]

I really don't mean to be confrontational or anything. I'm spending a
fair amount of time on testing, filing bugs, etc.  Being told "Won't fix
this, waste of time" doesn't really make me feel like my (perhaps
meager) contributions are being appreciated.

We *do* appreciate you're bug reports. A lot of your reports are useful
and are not marked as "WONTFIX". I know I've fixed a number of the bugs
you've reported. I personally hope you keep submitting new ones.

Jeff