Re: [Evolution] Dealing with broken mailers

On 13 Mar 2001 18:39:42 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
People using the bounce command usually dont want you to know anyway/or
dont think its important.

Nevertheless, *I* might think it's important. For instance, as a
not-too-unlikely example, I might want to have a vFolder containing the
entire correspondence with a particular person, including messages
resent by them.  Since their name and email address don't appear in the