Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Galeon

On 12 Mar 2001 22:10:03 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Anyone know how to get Galeon to run evolution when one clicks on a mail
URL?

You can't, yet.

Even better would be to have only the compose window open, preferably
with out starting the rest of evolution.

This won't be possible in 1.0. I'm not sure about later.

How hard can it be to add at least minimal functionality to get it to
accept a mail address and subject on the command line?  Even if it's
changed later down the road fine, but we GNOME users would like to be
able to use our email program to do this.

Integration of the desktop is where it's at.