Re: [Evolution] Evolution slower with Gnome 1.4?
- From: Jason Tackaberry <tack linux com>
- To: George Farris <george gmsys com>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution slower with Gnome 1.4?
- Date: 12 Mar 2001 09:09:02 -0500
This has been happening to me for ages when running a 2.4 kernel. I
finally figured out it was oaf as well. Nasty problem. Temporary
solution: put "oaf-slay" in gdm's postexec script in /etc/X11/gdm.
Yup, this cured it! Thanks very much for the tip.
] [Thread Prev