Re: [Evolution] Bonobo-WARNING **: Syntax error in ''

On 09 Mar 2001 00:23:46 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
    Bonobo-WARNING **: Syntax error in ''

I believe this started after a crash. Could there be some configuration
file that needs to be cleaned up? Thanks

Yeah, it's in ~/.gnome. I think it's either ~/.gnome/evolution or
~/.gnome/Evolution. And there's some weird entry with a name like btvs
or something with an empty value. And if you delete that, the error goes
away.

If you figure out what I'm talking about, please write back with the
details... I fixed this a week or two ago on my system (not realizing
other people were having the problem) and don't remember any more.

Thanks, that did it. The file ~/.gnome/evolution contained the line

kvps=

in the [UIConf] section. I deleted that line, and the warning is gone.

-- F