Re: [Evolution] Contacts bug-type thing

On 08 Mar 2001 06:37:08 +0100, David Erman wrote:
    Is it just me, or hasn't the Contacts worked for quite some time?
    Something called 'wombat' crashes each time I try to add a contact,
    and my old ones just arent shown. If i delete the old
    addressbook.db, a new, sero-sized one is created. I'm on a Debian
    Sid system, with the 2001-03-07 snapshot of evolution, but the
    problem has been there for quite some time. Just me being daft or
    anyone else with this problem?

The addressbook.db from Evolution 0.8 has never worked for me with
pre-0.9 snapshots, but after quitting Evolution and moving the
addressbook.db file somewhere else, the 2001-03-07 snapshot let me
create a new contact list.  I'm on a Red Hat 6.2 box.

You're quitting Evolution, running killev, and *then* nuking the
addressbook, yes?

Nathan