Re: [Evolution] New snapshots, old bugs

Well 1 is correct and 2 is correct but the therefore part may or may not
be correct.  From what I understand, they are currently having some
minor difficulties with the automated snapshot process on the head
branch.  As soon as they get that resolved they will place it in place
of the current automated 0.9 snapshot.  However, whether this is
resolved before or after 0.9 is released is ximians guess.