Re: [Evolution] New snapshots, old bugs

On 07 Mar 2001 21:59:02 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
0.9 is frozen so nothing goes in there, not even bug fixes at this point
since it was supposed to have been released.

Ok, am I understanding correctly?

1. The current snapshots are from version 0.9 code.
2. There will be no more changes to this version 0.9 code, since it is
frozen.

Therefore ...

There will be no more snapshots (since there will be no changes to the
code that the snapshots come from) until AFTER the official release of
version 0.9? At which time, hopefully, we'll get snapshots of post-0.9
CVS code (i.e., HEAD)?

Jeff