Re: [Evolution] Snapshot Availability

Well, any ETA on having Mandrake support for red-carpet
and evolution snapshots?

Rodd Clarkson wrote:

After much nagging, I must stay how nice it is to that the snapshots up
and going again.

Thank you everyone involved.

The latest snapshot looks and feels great.  I'm sure it will take a
while to discover all the new stuff.