Re: [Evolution] Filtering mail on account

This is one reason why having the mail filter might not work.
You want mail that comes from * whatever com to go to inbox1. However
sometimes not all that mail that goes to that address is from
* whatever com so then you have to add another filter. It would be alot
simpler to just have an option when setting up an email account to save
that email that comes from that account to a specific folder or Inbox
for that account.

It's alot easier than adding rules because for people like me who get
email from everywhere (*.coms) because of my work; don't have to be
stuck with alot of filters all the time. It's alot more dynamic design
to just have the option to save all email for a specific account to 1
folder.

-Christopher Warner