Re: [Evolution] Palm conduits in snapshots

On 05 Mar 2001 09:41:11 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
Hi,

When the snapshots are back up, will it be possible to have the pilot
conduits in them too?  An optional evolution-pilot RPM would be a
brilliant way of handling this, as I want them at work but not at home.

This has been the plan.  Now that the snaps are back, I can start
looking into this.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com