[Evolution] Red Carpet breaks 2/16 snapshot?

I just installed Red Carpet 0.9 (on RH 6.2), and since then Evolution can't open the mail composer. I get an error dialog that says "Can't open composer window." (No output on the console.)

As far as I can tell, the only package that came with the 2/16 snapshot that was updated is gtkhtml, from 0.8.2-100 to 0.8.3-0_helix_1.

Is this the likely culprit? Is there an easy fix for this (other than downgrading gtkhtml or compiling Evolution from source)? Or, when will new snapshots be available?

-Richard