Re: [Evolution] Calendar Feature requests

Mr. Benckhuijsen:

  Thank you for your input and your enthusiasm.

On 01 Mar 2001 01:44:24 +0100, Jeroen Benckhuijsen wrote:
Hi,

I've got some feature requests for the Calendar component in evolution.

1) First of all I would like to be able to set certain periods of time.

This feature is  currently available.  Create an event and set the start
and end dates

to be further apart than one day.

2) Being able to categorisize an appointment. Most people (99%???) are

I believe that this feature is planned, although perhaps not for the 1.0
release.

3) A next step in the categorisation of appoinments would be to be able
to create a VFolder based on a categorie. I would have one major
calendar where i store all my appointments, and create a number of views

This is possible, although it probably won't make the 1.0 release.  More
than likely we'll have
a way to hide or show some or all categories of events/appointments, or
to search for appointments.
Then we could have a way to save those searches....

Thank you for your input!

Sincerely,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

--
This message written with Evolution, a nutritious part of the complete
Ximian GNOME desktop.  Join the Evolution: http://www.ximian.com