[Evolution] Calendar Feature requests

Hi,

I've got some feature requests for the Calendar component in evolution.

1) First of all I would like to be able to set certain periods of time.
For example, i'm a student and i have a number of vacations. Also in
college i have some projects which have to be finished before a certain
deadline. I would like to be able to store these periods, which aren't
really appointments. In a paper agenda, i would draw a line with an
other color from the beginning till the end of that period, or something
like that to show it.

2) Being able to categorisize an appointment. Most people (99%???) are
involved into different organisations, they go to school, have personal
appontments, have a career, do some sports, etc, etc. I would like to
make a difference (visual?) between these appointments. So i can see at
once what a appointment is about.

3) A next step in the categorisation of appoinments would be to be able
to create a VFolder based on a categorie. I would have one major
calendar where i store all my appointments, and create a number of views
to know when i go to school, do some sports, meet certain people, work,
sleep, eat, wash, do the dishes, etc. etc. Many applications /
sub-systems of evolution could get information from these VFolders, for
example to calculate the amount of time spent on working, to get paid
for that time.

--
Jeroen Benckhuijsen

Software Engineer