Re: [Evolution] Accessing IMAP folder puts Evo into endless loop

Hi Dan,

On 27 Jun 2001 10:01:51 -0600, Dan Hensley wrote:
Here you go.  Let me know if you need anything else...

Aha. Somehow evolution-mail is getting stuck while trying to communicate
with the shell. Usually this means either the shell is crashing or it is
locking somewhere. It'd be obvious if it were crashing so I guess the
shell is the actual culprit. If you don't mind getting /another/
backtrace, one from the evolution executable would be helpful...

        Thanks,
                Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton