Re: [Evolution] Accessing IMAP folder puts Evo into endless loop

Hi Dan,

On 26 Jun 2001 22:36:50 -0600, Dan Hensley wrote:
I sent this out several days ago but still haven't seen a response, and
the problem still exists.  When I click on the Inbox of my IMAP folder,
Evolution goes into an endless loop that uses 100% CPU and never comes
back.  Here's the last bit out output from evolution-mail, which
probably doesn't help much.  I doctored it up a bit to protect my
privacy.

Can you please:

1) Open up 2 terminals
2) Run 'gdb evolution-mail' in one terminal and 'run' it
3) Wait five seconds
4) Run 'evolution' in the other terminal
5) Cause the infinite loop
6) Press ^C in the gdb
7) Get a backtrace with 'bt'

? That would be helpful.