Re: [Evolution] Accessing IMAP folder puts Evo into endless loop

I sent this out several days ago but still haven't seen a response, and
the problem still exists.  When I click on the Inbox of my IMAP folder,
Evolution goes into an endless loop that uses 100% CPU and never comes
back.  Here's the last bit out output from evolution-mail, which
probably doesn't help much.  I doctored it up a bit to protect my
privacy.

sending : A00010 UID FETCH 5128 BODY.PEEK[HEADER]
received: * 11 FETCH (UID 5128 BODY[HEADER] {989}
received: )
received: A00010 OK UID FETCH completed
sending : A00011 UID FETCH 5162 BODY.PEEK[HEADER]
received: * 12 FETCH (UID 5162 BODY[HEADER] {703}
received: )
received: A00011 OK UID FETCH completed
got folder 'imap://xxxxxxx mail xxxxxxxxxxx com/INBOX' = 0x81f8ab8
folder name is 'IMAPv4 server mail.xxxxxxxxxxx.com'

Dan