[Evolution] YES!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I just recompiled from CVS, started evolution, and what did I see?  NO PREVIEW PANE!  I can select and delete crap emails without downloading... just like in Outlook.  YIPPEE!!

This is now officially only the second email client in existence that allows this!

The only thing that could make it better would be the option to "return to Inbox" after double-clicking an email, viewing it, and deleting it.  But I won't complain.

Unrelated.  Does anybody else see a blinking cursor in the Subject: field, even though the focus and the "active" cursor is in the message body?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger
http://www.borntreger.com/