Re: [Evolution] Weather in "My Evolution"

On 22 Jun 2001 14:34:31 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
I don't have the Exec Summary anymore ? Where is it ?
It's now "My Evolution".
When the evo upgrade (through red-carpet) took place it said soething
about removing the executive summary, and now I don't have that or a "My
evolution" shortcut anywhere I can see.

It's there but it's not on the Shortcut Bar -- pop up the Folder Bar and
click on the toplevel entry "My Evolution" -- you can then of course DnD
it into your shortcut bar...

The Shortcuts bar (which I normally hide - takes much to much screen
real-estate - has
      Inbox (the wrong one - mine is on imap)
      Calendar
      Tasks
      Contacts
and nothing else.

BTW: Using the Folder Bar is more useful then the shortcut bar IMHO --
then you'll faster discover new stuff in evolution .-)

PS: No CC orgys please -- the list should be enough..

--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080