[Evolution] Mail filters and regex

A long time ago, I seem to remember that it was possible to use regex in
any of the mail filter matching criteria (ie regex match on sender). Is
this still possible ?

Also, is there any plan to have slightly more complicated filters - if
SENDER = joe and (SUBJECT = dinner or SUBJECT = lunch) for example. I'd
be just as happy entering some XML or something if it's the GUI that's
the problem..

And, while I'm wishing, add a ME TOO to the 'groups of contacts'
request.

        Thanks for all the great work..

        John A.