[Evolution] setting Vfolder to display new messages?

Hi,
    I've successfully set up filters (for all the ximian mailing lists)
    and vfolders (for unread msgs), these work great, but (there had to
    be a 'but' somewhere) for the life of me i cannot set up a VFolder
    for new msgs, using the criterion of:
    Message was received | on or before | current time or 1 sec ago
    (i ve tried every option on the time setting) and either its not
    working or i get error 'opps you hasve chosen an invalid date'.

    As i only want it to display the most recent msgs from the last time
    i collected my mail

            Cheers
                Mark

               Registered Linux User: 208939