[Evolution] Re: setting Vfolder to display new messages? - please ignor

Sorry about the last post it seems i sorted it, i added a vfolder rule
for:
     on or before 1b sec ago
    on or after 5 mins ago

            Mark

On 22 Jun 2001 00:20:04 +0100, mark wrote:
Hi,
    I've successfully set up filters (for all the ximian mailing lists)
    and vfolders (for unread msgs), these work great, but (there had to
    be a 'but' somewhere) for the life of me i cannot set up a VFolder
    for new msgs, using the criterion of:
    Message was received | on or before | current time or 1 sec ago
    (i ve tried every option on the time setting) and either its not
    working or i get error 'opps you hasve chosen an invalid date'.

    As i only want it to display the most recent msgs from the last time
    i collected my mail

            Cheers
                Mark

               Registered Linux User: 208939