Re: [Evolution] Error downloading POP mail

You'll need to gdb the `evolution-mail` process.

In xterm1:

killev; evolution-mail

In xterm2, after waiting ~5 seconds or so for evolution-mail to startup:

Now, when you check mail you should get tons of output in xterm1. Since
evolution-mail is multithreaded, you should give us a backtrace of each
thread when it crashes.