[Evolution] Error downloading POP mail

Howdy..

I'm using about a week old snapshot of evolution 0.10.99 and I'm
having a persistent problem with downloading messages from the pop
server.

After it downloads 2 or 3 messages, I get a message that says the
"component for this view has died" (can't remember the exact wording)
and then the mail pane on the right side shows nothing.  Restarting
Evolution doesn't help.

I've tried running Evo in debug mode, but it never produces anything
relevant to the problem.  I assume the view is driven by another
component and not Evo itself (a corba client, perhaps?)

I'll try and capture some more detail tonight.  Mainly I wanted to
throw this out to see if anybody else was encountering similar
problems.

Thanks,

Eric