Re: [Evolution] new snapshot problems

OK, think i'm back to normal now... i think it was related to libgal7
vs. libgal8.   I noticed that I had copies of each installed and Evo,
gnumeric, ximian setup tools  and gtkhtml were dependent on one or the
other.  So i backed out evo, gnumeric, ximian setuptools and libgal7,
then reinstalled one by one (with the exception of ximian setup tools)
and it seemed to straighten itself out.

My vfolders are back and my shortcuts seem to be ok now...

TT